Skyrocket your sales with Facebook Digital Marketing (2 Day)
* This workshop is Skills Future Claimable*
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
1. Working through your Facebook Marketing Strategy
• Identify who your customers are
• Identify content that will help you grow your followers!
• Identify your sales funnels
• Create & Manage Your Facebook Page
• Understand about Facebook Ad Targeting
• Identify the digital marketing strategies you can use as your lead funnels
4. Facebook Best Practices & Marketing Strategy
• Understand about Facebook Best Practices
• Apply Facebook Best Practices in your Marketing Strategy
5. Brainstorm, Consultation & Hands-on Lead Generation
• Brainstorm about 3 offers you can make on Facebook
• Learn how to create AWESOME content for your Facebook
* This workshop is Skills Future Claimable *
If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY THE GOOD DESIGNERS
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion.
About the Trainer
She is generous in dishing out tips and tricks, and always excited to bounce ideas with participants, helping them to learn within their industry's needs and customer's journey. Charmaine makes learning interactive, candid and fun, helping learners to be excited about applying what they have learned in their work or business even after the workshop.
Always looking for opportunities to pay it forward in the community, will her knowledge and skill sets. Charmaine also trains youth at risks (in collaboration with MSF) under her social enterprise called The Good Designers.
The Good Designers currently has 7 Workshops Skills Future Approved and Claimable. From YouTube Marketing, Facebook Marketing, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Dreamweaver workshops to Infographics Marketing!
More details about The Good Designers: Facebook | Instagram | YouTube | Website
Our Workshop Reviews on Facebook:
More workshop reviews are available on our Facebook Page
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, The Good Designers reserves the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 days before the event.
3. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
(a) Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Take the exit to Queen's Street and walk down the road till you see WATERLOO CENTRE.
(b) Bugis (Green Line) - 8 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
Alternatively, you can also park at Manulife and walk over to Waterloo Centre.
[ Thu ] - [ Fri ]
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4
Standard Ticket (2 Days) SOLD OUT $498.00 $498 Bank Transfer Payment Option (Skills Future Credits) FULL
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore